You are on the official website of Conti Dietikon. The company is managed by Conti Services AG, a service company with core competencies in the areas of gastronomy and hotel management.
Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) / owner of the data file according to Art. 3 lit. i DSG is:
Conti Services AG
Phone +41 44 745 86 86
We are pleased that you are visiting our website. We respect your privacy. Data protection and data security when using our website are very important to us. With this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about the extent to which data is collected when using our website and for what purposes we use this data. We would also like to inform you about your rights in this regard.
The personal data of everyone who has a contractual, pre-contractual or other relationship with our company deserves special protection. Our goal is to maintain our level of data protection at a high standard. That is why we rely on the continuous development of our data protection and data security concepts.
We are therefore committed to protecting your privacy and treating your personal data confidentially. In order to avoid manipulation, loss or misuse of your data stored by us, we take extensive technical and organizational security precautions, which are regularly reviewed and adapted to technological progress. This includes, among other things, the use of recognized encryption methods (SSL or TLS).
However, we would like to point out that due to the structure of the Internet, it is possible that the rules of data protection and the above-mentioned security measures are not observed by other persons or institutions not within our area of responsibility. In particular, unencrypted data disclosed – e.g. if this is done by e-mail – can be read by third parties. We have no technical influence on this. It is the user's responsibility to protect the data provided by him against misuse by encryption or in any other way.
When you access our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise submit information, information of a general nature is automatically collected. The processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR or Art. 13 para. 1 DSG. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider, your IP address and the like. This is exclusively information that does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person. In particular, they are processed for the following purposes:
We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. Information of this kind may be provided by us. statistically evaluated in order to optimize our website and the technology behind it.
1. According to the GDPR and/or DSG, you have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Furthermore, as a Swiss citizen, you can contact the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner.
A. Bookings, pre-orders or reservations
For bookings and reservations in the hotel and catering sector, we need some personal data, the legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR or Art. 13 para. 1 DSG. After your visit to a hotel or restaurant, the data you provide will be kept for some time in order to comply with the statutory retention periods for receipts/invoices.
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and Art. 13 para. 1 DSG.
B. Geographical & cartographic representations
Google processes your data in the USA and has https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework submitted to the EU_US Privacy Shield.
On the basis of this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has determined an adequate level of data protection for companies certified under the Privacy Shield.
C. Fonts for better website display
This website uses various types of fonts to optimize the presentation. When using fonts, the exchange of personal data is reduced to a minimum. More detailed information can be obtained from the various providers used:
our legitimate interest in the functionality of our website.
This content is provided by Vimeo LLC. Vimeo is operated by Vimeo LLC, 555 West 18th Street, New York 10011, USA.
To prevent the setting of Google Analytics tracking cookies, you can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software; accordingly, however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link:
http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. You can revoke your consent to the storage of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
D. Contact form
The processing of the data entered in the contact form takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR or Art. 13 para. 1 DSG). By providing the contact form, we would like to enable you to contact us easily. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. If you contact us to request an offer, the data entered in the contact form will be processed to carry out pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR or Art. 13 para. 2 lit. a DSG).
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer". VI. objection or revocation against data processing,
1. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
2. If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
3. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since changes in the law or changes to our internal processes may make it necessary to adapt this data protection declaration, we ask you to read this data protection declaration from time to time. We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time in compliance with data protection regulations.